The team at the Denver Bouldering Club works tirelessly to provide the best value climbing experience in the Front Range! Stop by for a climb or stay for a while with one of our membership options.
Single Entry (Digital Waiver):
- Adult Guests – $16
- Children 5-12 – $8
- Children Under 5 w/ an Adult Day Pass – Free (must complete waiver)
Punch Passes (Purchase Online):
- 5 Punch Pass – $65
- 10 Punch Pass – $125
- Rental Shoes – $5
- Chalk and Bag – $3
Business Hours Access (Purchase Online):
- Month to Month – $59 (minimum 2 months)
- 1 Month – $69
- 6 Month PIF – $310
- 12 Month PIF – $599
24/7 Access (Purchase Online):
- Month to Month – $80 (minimum 2 months)
- 6 month PIF – $410
- 12 month PIF – $775
Youth and Family Bundles:
- Add a Child 5-12 to Business Hours Membership – $35
- Add a Child 5-12 to 24/7 Membership – $40
* A 15% discount on the guest rate and new memberships will be given with student or military ID. * Anyone under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times. Click here to learn about other youth climbing options. * Each month we give away free gear to members paying via ACH. * Ask about our corporate discount opportunities
Have you completed your new digital waiver?
To save time at the gym and start climbing faster, please visit our member website & click the “my info” tab.
If you’ve ever had a membership at the DBC, click “forgot password” to access your account. You can also create a new profile to complete the waiver.