There is no better time to start than now!
DBC Kids Club: Ages 5-12, practices held from 4-5pm on Mon/Wed/Fri at Central and Tue at South. Each family can choose 1 or 2 days per week.
DBC Advanced Team: Ages 8-18, practices held from 4-6pm on Mon/Wed/Fri at Central and Tue at South. Each Family can choose 2 or 3 days per week. Members of Advanced Team have the option to compete at sanctioned competitions and also includes invitations to team actives including lock in, team trips, etc.
DBC Elite Team: Ages 8-18, practices held from 4-6:30pm on Mon/Wed/Fri at Central and Tue at South. Each Family can choose 3 days per week. Members of Elite team are expected to compete at sanctioned competitions and practice schedules will increase during the lead up. Requires approval from a coach as practices are longer and include more cross training. Members are invited to team actives including lock in, team trips, etc. and are expected to take on a leadership role anytime the team is together.
Monthly pricing for the youth team is based upon how many days per week and discounts available for families with multiple kids.
- 1 Day per week – $105/month
- 2 Days per week – $165/month
- 3 Days per week – $195/month
Discounts available for families with multiple kids. Space is limited, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve a spot.
Additionally, we offer day pass and membership options for children and parents to climb together at the gym.
Youth Day Passes:
- Children Under 5 w/ an Adult Day Pass – Free (must complete waiver)
- Children 5-12 – $8
- 13+ w/ Student Discount – $11.90
Youth and Family Memberships:
- Child 5-12, Business Hours Only – $35
- Add a Child 5-12 to Business Hours Membership – $30
- Add a Child 5-12 to 24/7 Membership – $40
* A 15% discount on the guest rate and new memberships will be given with student or military ID. * Anyone under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times. * Each month we give away free gear to members paying via ACH. * Ask about our school club opportunities